Sept 21st Craft Night

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wednesday the 21st will be the first fall's craft class.  We are doing Little girls apron and chef hat's.  Great Christmas presents for daughter,  Granddaughter, Nieces.  They are really easy to whip up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So you'll need to bring your sewing machine and thread and scissors and pins

I'll provide the fabric,  Bias tape, Ribbon, Iron on names(if you want that)..

One set should not take more then a hour.

If your interested in joining this class just shoot me a email, and I'll give you more details. 
I can ship kit's and instructions if you live far away or you can pick up kit's the day before if your not able to make it that night.

I've got 14 kit's available.

1 comment :

  1. Your models are way too cute! and the bare feet! girls after my own heart! Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top