Christmas Craft

Friday, June 24, 2011

I did this for my little boy's.  The Big kid's liked them as well!  I got ontoGreen Jellow with Carrots (great site) and purchased her advent calender printable.  They are so cute and you can use them for so many things. 

Photobucket

So i printed them off  on card stock(I made sure i had Lot's of ink so they were not faded at all.).  I purchased the sticky back Magnet sheets from Michael's with my 40% off coupon.  I think it's regularly $15.  Anyway.  I cut out all the manger scene from the card stock, and placed them all on the adhesive side of the magnet,  I then purchased a roll of Maktac (i'm not sure of it's spelling)  anyway and mack tacked the whole sheet.

Photobucket

I then took really good scissors and cut around the shapes,  and there you have it.  they wipe off easy and are so fun for the little fingers to play with.  On the green Jello site she has tonnes of scripture printable that I've used for magnets as well as flannel story's.  it's a great site to check out!!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Back to Top